About Nachi Robotic Systems
Nachi is a leading robot manufacturer and has provided solutions in industrial robotics for a wide range of applications. Nachi has supplied robotic automation and automation systems for the automotive industry as well a host of other industries. Featuring the fastest spot welding robot (SRA Series), and unique 7 axis robots (MR Series), robotic seam welding, case packing, material handling, robotic vision, machine tending, picking robots, dispensing robots, arc welding robots, and assembly robots. Our experience in robotics and our line of articulated robots offer a solution that customers can rely on for years of trouble free operation. Our robot technology features a state-of-the-art robot controller (FD) and software to simplify the implementation of our manufacturing robots.
Nachi Robotic Systems Inc. was established in 1989 to meet the needs of our North American Customers. Nachi and the products we produce represent our three main principles as a company to advance the progress of the world of product manufacturing.
Designed and built with customer needs in mind, the Nachi product lineup is recognized for its outstanding performance and value:
- Industry leading comprehensive robotic product lineup, Speed, Strength, Accuracy
- Payload capacity from 2Kg through 700Kg to fit any application
- Reach capability up to an impressive 3,972mm (13 feet)
- FD11 controller supports all industry standard communication protocols including: EtherNet IP, DeviceNet, Profibus, Profinet, Interbus, FL-Net, CC-Link, and discrete 24V I/O
- Standard Software PLC allows Nachi Robots to interact with and control peripheral equipment and entire work cells
- Advanced FD11 robot controller features high speed CPU, advanced motion control, and color touch screen teach pendant for ease of use
- RMU (Robot Monitoring Unit) advanced safety unit
- FD On Desk Robot Simulator allows offline programming, 3D simulation, program verification, cycle time analysis, and PLC editing from your PC
- Advanced NV-Pro Vision System programs directly from the robot teach pendant
- FlexHand servo driven grippers simplify material handling applications
- Graphical User Interface FlexGui allows users to create customized HMI style screens directly on the robot teach pendant
- Powerful and easy to use application software packages: Spot Welding, Arc Welding, NV-Pro Vision, Conveyor Synchronization, Dispensing, FlexHand, Palletizing, Territory Definitions, Force feedback sensing, and more
Nachi robots are manufactured to the highest standards to maintain our product performance values that drive our company. Fast, accurate and strong products are the result of our commitment to quality.
Dedication to Service
The outstanding service at Nachi is a commitment to provide customers support for easy implementation of a Nachi Robot and long term support backed by our 24-hour hotline. Nachi also has complete spare parts inventory in it Novi, MI HQ that can be dispatched to customers for emergency situations.
Nachi-Fujikoshi started building robots in 1969 by leveraging hydraulic control technologies and automation know-how it accumulated in the machine tool industry since its' inception in 1928. Since then, Nachi-Fujikoshi has been introducing products built upon its' technological excellence and innovative strength, that accurately respond to market demands. Nowadays, as an irreplaceable partner, Nachi-Fujikoshi is working on automotive production lines, with the power and vision to lead the industrial machinery field. Nachi-Fujikoshi has grown and advanced, earning the trust and respect of their customers around the world. The world comes to Nachi-Fujikoshi for all its' robotic needs, from compact, precise operations to lifting heavy loads for a full range of assembly and welding solutions. Nachi-Fujikoshi robots are evolving with customers processes to meet the challenge of the world's future automation needs.
Origin of the Corporate Name "Fujikoshi"
Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. was founded in the city of Toyama in 1928. Kohki Imura, the founder, named the company Fujikoshi in order to give concrete expression to his creed that self sufficiency in machine tool supply is indispensable to Japan's economic prosperity. The first two characters - translated to "Fuji" - were picked from the Buddhist scriptures. A passage in the scriptures says "Justice and injustice appear to be different things. The truth is that they are "Fuji" (not two). They are one and the same."
The third Chinese character - translated to "Koshi" - means the general area along the Japan Sea since olden days.
Origin of the Trademark "Nachi"
The Nachi brand name comes from "Kumano-Nachi-Taisha," the Grand Shrine, that is the origin of Japan. It expresses strong entrepreneurial will.
In 1929, the Emperor Showa made a tour of the Kansai district to inspect industries as part of the encouragement of domestic production, and personally inspected a Fujikoshi hacksaw blade that was on display as an example of an outstanding domestic product at teh Osaka Prefectural Office.
Overjoyed at the honor of entertaining the Emperor's special attention, Kohki Imura decided to name his product "Nachi" after the name of the latest naval cruiser to be made in Japan, the very same vessel that the Emperor was sailing on for his tour.