Nachi FD11 Robot Controller Hardware Options
Nachi offers many controller hardware options which work seamlessly to monitor, control, and interact with a variety of industrial equipment and robotic products. Hardware options simplify applications and provide greater automation flexibility to Nachi customers. For detailed technical information on the Nachi FD11 controller download the FD11 Specification.
- Field Bus I/O: Multiple Field-Bus I/O solutions available including EtherNet IP, DeviceNet, Profibus, Profinet, Interbus, FL-Net, and CC-Link. Field-bus solutions allow you to expand signal capacity and simplify integration of Nachi Robots to peripheral equipment, devices, and PLC units.
- Multiplied I/O: Discreet I/O (Multiplied I/O) is available to pass 24V discreet signals in either NPN or PNP configuration to external devices or PLC units. Discreet I/O can be expanded between 32, 64, or 96 Input and Output signals. In conjunction with optional relay cards discreet I/O can be used to monitor and control many devices in the robotic work cell.
- Built in Vision Sensor: The advanced features of the Nachi FD11 Controller features allows for simple connection to any vision system using an Ethernet or Serial connection. For even more performance, the Nachi FD11 Controller also features extended vision guidance capabilities with the fully integrated vision system NV-Pro.
- Analog I/O: Allows connection of up to 2 channels of analog signal input and 4 channels analog output. Analog signals range from -10V - +10V and can be used to send or receive proportional signals typically used to control dispensing rate, arc welder output values, or air pressure.
- Conveyor Syncronization: The conveyor syncronization board option allows robots to follow and pick or place parts on moving conveyors. Using conveyor synchronization technology the robot can interpret conveyor belt speed and modify program speeds to automatically to match. Conveyor synchronization is especially useful in high speed pick and place applications of continuously flowing products.
- RMU: The Robot Monitoring Unit (RMU20) is a Category 4 and PLe compliant system which monitors the robot position and speed so as to shut off the power to the robot when its position or speed are deemed to be irregular. The robot position monitoring system consists of safety circuits using microcomputers and semiconductors, and input/output signals, redundant safety signals and other signals from the process control panel are connected as the input/output signals from outside the robot controller. Control signals of emergency stop button, operation switches, and magnetic switch of the robot controller are connected as the internal input/output signals, and the unit has functions for monitoring the sequence and status. The robot monitoring unit is connected by a cable to the position encoder of the drive motor so that the unit can monitor the robot operations, and the system ensures that the robot will stop safely when the robot has operated irregularly.
Nachi FD11 Robot Controller Hardware Standard Features
- Quick disconnect robot and teach pendant cables
- 5.7" Color touch screen teach pendant with 3 position dead man switch and thumb wheel for high speed scrolling (IP65 rated for harsh manufacturing environments)
- Teach pendant USB port for data backups
- Two controller USB ports for data backups
- RIA compliant safety circuits (Gate plug, E-Stop, & Mat Switch)
- IP54 rated NEMA 12 approved enclosure (Drip Proof / Dust Proof)
- Operational switches on controller (Start, Stop, Motors On, Teach / Playback Selector, E-Stop)
- 480VAC 3-phase primary power (other voltages available to suit location of installation)
Download the FD11 Specification for additional information