Spot Welding Robots
Nearly 20 years ago, Nachi developed the first servo gun technology for spot welding. Today, Nachi continues to lead the industry in development of advanced robotic spot welding solutions focused on making higher quality welds faster than ever before. Using advanced application software to simplify weld schedule programming, perform in process quailty validation, and maximize throughput Nachi dominates the robotic spot welding industry. Using advanced integration technology all welding parameters and process critical data are programmed directly through the robots full color touch screen teach pendant. Nachi is the industry leader in Industrial robots, spot welding robots, and robotic spot welding technology, if you need high performance spot welding robotic technology contact Nachi to see how we can improve your weld quality and increase throughput today!
Nachi has been an industry leader in spot welding robot technology and is continually developing new welding solutions to provide better and faster welds. Nachi's latest spot welding technology is integrated to the industries fastest industrial robots, the Nachi SRA Series. SRA series robots provide the industry's most advanced spot welding controls and software functionality. Utilizing fully integrated weld controls, all spot welding data can be directly input and monitored through the robot's teach pendant. Create detailed weld schedules unique to your application and material types with ease using the full color touch screen graphical spot welding user interface. Nachi's SRA series reduces spot welding times by 30% over previous models through improved motion control, improved arm regidity, vibration supression, and acceleration performance. Nachi SRA robots also offer A-Trac cable managment systems (as pictured above) to simplify routing of power cables, pneumatic lines, water hoses, and signal cables to spot welding guns. A-Trac packages all spot welding utilities neatly to minimize the chance of snags or crashes with peripheral equiment and workcell objects.
Benefits & Features:
- Improved Productivity
- Servo motor driven gun allows programming to any gun tip position within gun limits.
- Gun motion is synchronized with the robot to reduce cycle time. Programmed tip force is achieved in one-third the time of a conventional air gun.
- Improved Weld Quality
- Precise pressure control reduces welding expulsion and tip wear.
- Impact is 3x less than an air gun eliminating workpiece deformation and reducing tip wear.
- Enhanced Flexibility
- One gun is now flexible enough to weld throughout a wide pressure range for variable metal thicknesses.
- In Process Quality Control
- Measures thickness of parts at each weld at any pressure.
- Automatically detect missing or misplaced parts.
- Equipment Cost Reduction
- Simplified features and the elimination of pneumatic systems reduces initial cost.
- Never worry about air leaks with electric servomotor driven spot welding guns.
- Improvement of operability, longer tip life (more than 30%), and improved energy efficiency reduces operating costs.
- Environmental Improvement
- Elimination of air exhaust noise typical of pneumatic spot welding guns
- Reduced welding expulsion
Spot Welding Robots